Reasons to lose weight.
Wearing tight clothes is bad for you
- Looking great is subjective. If other people tell you you look terrible, tell them to fuck off.
- Again, you can be fat and wear swimsuits and look gorgeous. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a shitwaffle.
- If you hate yourself because you’re fat, you’re gonna hate yourself because you’re skinny. Learn to love yourself on your own terms, not because of how you look to other people.
- Tight clothes can look amazing on anyone. You don’t have to be a size 2 to look fab.
- Some people don’t want to wear skinny jeans. Some people feel horrible about their twig legs. Everyone should be allowed to feel good about their legs, no matter whether they’re twigs or logs.
- Okay, what does hair have to do with body weight? That’s just absolutely irrelevant. I know a girl who has short hair and lots of body fat, and she’s fucking gorgeous.
- Also irrelevant, if you don’t like people touching your stomach, fair enough, they shouldn’t. You’re not going to suddenly like people being invasive just because your stomach is small.
- >Implying that everyone wants to work out at the gym.
>Implying that fat people can’t work out at the gym in revealing clothes.
You can do whatever you fucking want, if someone shames you for what you’re wearing, cut them off.
- Of course it matters how tight your dresses are. Unless you are immaterial, a too tight dress can cut off your bloodstream and potentially kill you. Whoops.
- I know plenty of girls who aren’t fat and still do not have a prom date.
- The only reason showing skin isn’t fun for a fat person is that arseholes keep shaming you for it.
- ?? This does not make sense. Why is “being the skinny friend” even something people say? Why not just… the friend? Instead of, you know, a stereotype.
- Opinions. Being skinny does not make your piercings more attractive to everyone.
- If guys are only noticing you for your flat stomach, they’re dicks and you don’t want to associate with them.
- Erm… “lovely self-portraits”? That’s a reason to learn how to draw, not lose weight.
- Unless your roommate is a class A bitch, it never matters what you wear when you’re with them. (Unless you’re wearing nothing. Or something with rude writing on it.)
- That’s just rude. If people drop you when you crowd surf, it’s their fault, and they’re arseholes.
- What happened to human decency? Don’t push. Also, more body weight actually makes it easier to push yourself forward. Whoops.
- This one doesn’t make sense. Your holiday friends become more attractive if you drop a few pounds? I don’t think so.
- That’s just bullshit. Fat people aren’t more hungry. People who are starving themselves to fit in with society’s fucked-up ideals are more hungry.
- Also bullshit. You’re gonna get judged for your boob size no matter what, so why not just keep your size, and people can go fuck themselves if it’s a problem to them.
- Biggest piece of bullshit here. You won’t. Believe me, you will not be happier if you lose weight because others tell you to. Chances are you’ll develop an eating disorder, which will reduce your happiness levels to zero.
Love yourself for who you are right now. Don’t let people tell you what to do with your body. Do what you want. Fuck everyone else.
Bringing this back.